We work every day to offer the best products at the lowest prices on the market. Our fuels have been developed specifically for different driversí needs.
\ b | The best for your car and your wallet
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING PRIO PREMIUM FUELS?
We at PRIO believe that the future requires a more sustainable world. This is why we have created premium fuels to reduce CO2 emissions. But that is not all, our premium fuels also reduce consumption and improve engine performance.
- IF THE PRIO PREMIUM FUELS ARE THAT GOOD, WHY DO THEY ALSO SELL BASIC FUELS?
The (Portuguese) government issued Decree-Law 6/2015 that made all filling stations sell basic petrol and diesel.
- HOW ARE THE PRIO PREMIUM FUELS CHEAPER THAN THE OTHERS?
We work every day to keep our prices down. Selling TOP products on large scale means we can keep our prices low.
- CAN I USE TOP FUELS IN MY CAR?
TOP Diesel and TOP 95 Petrol are fuels you can and should use in your car. The products begin life just like the basic fuels, the TOP Diesel and TOP 95 get additives that ensure lower consumption and lower CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF TOP DIESEL COMPARED WITH BASIC DIESEL?
First off, TOP Diesel has greater lubricating properties, it reduces engine wear, the likelihood of breakdowns and reduces maintenance costs over the medium term. As it has a higher cetane number, it ensures more complete fuel combustion, more efficiency and engine performance and less white fume and engine noise. And greater power of course, along with lower consumption and less CO2 into the atmosphere.
- CAN I MIX TOP 95 WITH BASIC 95 OCTANE PETROL?
There is nothing wrong with it. In fact, after the third tankful of TOP 95, you should start noticing a difference.
- CAN THE TOP ADDITIVES CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO MY CAR?
Don't worry: the additives we have developed meet all the European specifications. It is perfectly safe.
- WHAT KIND OF ADDITIVES DO YOU PUT IN PRIO FUELS?
It is a multifunctional additive that improves the engine's performance in the key area of cleaning the injectors, cetane number, lubricity, corrosion and the formation of foam.